Speaking of dedicated server, it’s vital reason for us to deliver good quality hardware. Rigorous hardware tests are performed our server deployment. As you will be renting an entire physical server, we do not refurbish outdated hardware and reassemble them into the server chassis. Have a look at our current range of Linux or Windows dedicated server, installed with the Intel xeon CPU and the high performance solid state drives.
Why choose Vastspace’s Dedicated Server?
- Intel Xeon Processors
- Latest SSD Technology for intensive read and write
- Cost effective host or hardware Raid
- 80 Plus Gold & above Efficient Power Supply Unit
- NAS and Cloud Backup options on Dedicated LINK
- 247 prompt Technical Support
- Basic and Advance monitoring
- IPMI and Virtual Console on Browser
- No Setup Fee, checkout with promotion code : VSWAIVED
- Hosted in Singapore Data Center
- No restriction on International Transit
- Same Day activation
SGD 99* Monthly use promotion codeE3-1231v3 (8M Cache, 3.40GHz) CPU8GB RAM2x1TB 7.2K DisksSW Raid1Gbp/s Port speed3 IPv4Singapore Data Centre
SGD 138* Monthly use promotion codeE3-1241v3 (8M Cache, 3.50 ~ 3.90GHz) CPU8GB RAM2x500GB SSD DisksSW Raid1Gbp/s Port speed5 IPv4Singapore Data Centre
SGD 388 Monthly use promotion codeXeon® 10 Cores | 20 Threads CPU16GB RAM2x500GB SSD DisksSW Raid1Gbp/s Port speed5 IPv4Singapore Data Centre
- *Price is based on upfront yearly subscription.
In most cases, servers are delivered to us with default configuration. While we offer many options and add-ons to our dedicated servers, we need to make sure the components like RAM, number of hard drives match the order before it goes into the rack.
The quality assurance process does not stop here, to ascertain the hardware quality before the dedicated server is delivered to the customer, fitness tests are done on 2 most vulnerable components, RAM and Hard Drives, this reduces failure rate significantly.
Dedicated LINK is a physical Gigabit Cat6A network cable on the private network segment solely used for backup and NAS purposes.
Why it’s important to have a separate network cable? It is important and there are many advantages to have a separate network cable which is not connected to internet to take care of your backup and storage needs.
- Backup data is securely transmitted during backup through a private network segment has greatly reduced the risk of exposing the backup data to the public internet.
- Inbound and outbound Backup and NAS data transfers are not treated as Internet bandwidth consumption. This could happen to server has only one network cable for both internet and backup service, which incurs additional charges on traffic used locally.
- Higher accuracy on your web statistic report since there is segregation between the local and internet traffic.
- Smoother Internet connectivity and it will not be clogged during backup and large amount of data transfer to storage.