Some might ask, why are they going for shared web hosting? While VPS at vastspace is so cheap and you get dedicated IP and services. Unlike the shared web hosting, everything is shared and you are paying extra for a dedicated IP. There are many reason why shared web hosting is better than VPS.
- You don’t need a dedicated IP.
- Less budget.
- Cannot estimate the incoming traffic.
- Managed and updated by web hosting provider.
- Do not need the knowledge to operate a VPS.
- You are not sending emails, shared IP may get black listed easily.
- You want to use shared resources, so you can stretch when you need more for less populated and powerful server. May not the case while many web hosting provider can limit your resources especially in Linux.