Symptom: You cannot access the website hosted at Vastspace but you can access others.
Most likely: Your network IP is blocked by our Firewall.
Why are you blocked by our Firewall?
Providers like us have a network mechanism to detect unusual network behaviours. Scanning open ports are the most common problem. Hackers find opened ports to attack a host has software vulnerabilities or loopholes.
We detect this type of scanning activity and block their IP address for a period of time. However, you can be the victim. Your computer and network are used as scanning tool if they are infected with malware/ backdoor.
If this happens, there are a few things that you can help us to determine;
- Use a smartphone or device on a different network, example: LTE or mobile network to confirm your website is working.
- If your website is working on the device on a different network, we can confirm your IP has been blocked for scanning activity.
- At this stage, visit this website https://www.whatismyip.com/ to obtain the public IP address.
- Report your problem and IP address to our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scan your computer or devices with latest virus definition. A deep scan is recommended.
This can be applied to email access.